Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2014



Photo Credit

Hey y'all! Thanks for popping in. Here are a few random facts about Moi.

1. I'm a 20-something newlywed living in the middle of nowhere while my husband finishes his last year of college.
2. I love reading and one of my New Year's Resolutions is to read 50 books by the end of the year. So far I've read 18.
3. Last year for Christmas I got a bunch of Project Life supplies and I'm waiting to get our wedding pictures back to get cracking at it.
4. The first meal I cooked for my husband was a BLT salad and it was really delicious, but I got sick the next morning from the undercooked bacon. :( My husband, however, was fine. :)
5. We are pet lovers and we both had pets (me: a dog, a cat and a rabbit him: a dog), but we left them at our parents' houses. 
6. I come from a family of sewers/quilters. I thought it was the most boring hobby every until my Sophomore year of college when I made my first quilt. There's been no looking back since.
7. I have never broken a bone. I did have a stress fracture in my foot once though.
8. I played softball for 11 years growing up and I miss it.
9. I collect elephants. 
10. I recently learned that I get seasick. 



No comments:

Post a Comment